Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Fiction 141: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventure of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.



Let's start right where we left off last week.


Amy looked at him as if she too was waiting for the answer.
"Mum and dad are going to blame me for not talking her out of it when she fail even the classes they personally discussed with her to make it easy for her before we came here," Alex said.
"And?" I asked.
"And it's going to be my fault when she fails again and I don't want to be blame for it again," Alex said.
I could see that Amy was something between unbelievable and happy. Like he was going to be blame if she failed but she didn't really believe that.
"I won't fail," Amy said.
Alex sighed and stood up.
"Today is my free afternoon and as you are going to class with Fred I don't need to tag along, I'll go study what I need instead of that nonsense, if you would excuse me."
He took his tray and walked away without waiting for an answer.
"He is getting worse," Amy said.
"Like what?" I answered.
"He is fun to be around. I mean it sucks to be his sister because of my parents and he never goes to party or have fun but normally he can have a conversation without being a jerk," Amy said.
"Maybe it's hard for him to handle, having two girls soon to be proved a lot smarter than him," I said.
"It could be," Amy said laughing looking in direction of her brother. He was talking to some guys at a table near the entrance. She didn't seem to believe me though. "I can't fail," she added.
"You won't," I answered.
"There is still a better chance I will, what they reproach me the most is that I never finished anything."
"Like the piano and horse riding?" I asked.
"I wanted to stop the music theory only. I had skipped second year with one other girl and the teacher was making us pay for it," she said.
"Like what?"
"Like saying we thought we were better than everyone else and asking extra hard questions which we still could go through which infuriated her even more. Like making comments about how we would know stuff if we had done second year. The thing was we were hear because it was the only compatible schedule, we never asked for anything. So I asked my parents to stop the music theory classes and they took the piano away too. I mean I know I could have managed the piano what I wanted was to play, not to learn to read crazy stuff that I could already read just fine but for them it was no piano without music theory and they never gave me a choice."
"And the horses?"
"I fell in love with the wrong guy," Amy answered. "I'm over it now, but I never rode a horse since."






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment