Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Doll Review: Pullip Eloise (with video)

Today, I have for you a review of Pullip Eloise.
Eloise is a pullip from 2013 and she is part of the School Diary Series, with Isul Cedric and Taeyang Ethan. I found Cedric a while back at a groove sample sell and always wanted to have the other school kids to play with him. There are also Nina and Sage from a previous series in 2006 and William from 2008 who also wear school uniforms.
I found Eloise at the azone store on a day when I wasn't planning to go there. There was only one of her and she was relatively cheap. At least a lot cheaper than her price tags on the internet so after questioning myself for a while, I decided to get her. I like that she has dark hair which is not too common on pullips and she also has awesome eyelashes.

 Her quote: What was the reason for your visit? Calm and proper…Feel Like So.

Here is the video



And here are some pictures




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

1 comment: